Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaBloPoMo? What's That???

October was a very busy month for me. As a result, I am woefully behind on my blog reading...I started the morning with 702 unread blog posts in my reader! As I began to catch up on the reading, I noticed several posts about NaBloPoMo. I've heard of NaNoWriMo, but not NaBloPoMo. What is it???

I followed the links on the blogs and eventually found myself on BlogHer.com which explains that November is "National Blog Posting Month". Obviously inspired by NaNoWriMo, the idea is to post on your blog every day, or you can post on their blog. You have to sign up by 11 pm EST on November 5th in order for your posts to be included on the blogroll, so hurry if you haven't already done so. Everything you need to participate can be found at this link.

I've already missed November 1st, but this is my second post today. We'll see if I can manage to publish 30 posts this month. Send good thoughts my way and wish me luck!

 
Thanks for dropping by.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment